Rebecca's Ramblings

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica

Today is my babies 4th Birthday, where has the time gone? She is getting so grown up. She had a party yesterday with a big bouncy castle and loads of her friends from nursery. Today Katie had a riding lesson so Jessica had a pony ride as well. I thnk she has well and truely been bitten by the riding bug and I don't know how long I will be able to put off lessons for her as well. She is now exhausted but fighting sleep so she is in Katie's bed watching her new Diego DVD.

We have had a busy and emotional few months. My Gran and Grandad, who have lived in Devon for the last 20 years decided last year that they wanted to move back home, in January my Grandad had a really serious fall down the stairs and it threw things up in the air. They needed to get out of the 2 storey house that they lived in but the 500mile journey seemed too much for them so it looked like we wouldn't get them here. To cut a long story short though, they got offered their ideal house just up the road from my Mum and Dad and within 5 days my Mum, Dad and brother had gone down to Devon and collected them so they are now safe and well at my Mum and Dad's while we get their new house ready for them. I have missed them so much over the last 20 years and it is lovely seeing them develop such a good relationship with Katie and Jessica in such a short time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone