Rebecca's Ramblings

Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's Been A while




Sorry for not posting sooner, I haven't been very well lately.

Hopefully I will be posting every day this month. I am taking part in advent swaps on UK Scrappers and Scrapstars so I will try to give daily updates on what I have opened that day. The black and white presents are from someone on UK Scrappers and each one has a clue to either what is in the present or who my secret santa is. On the first day my clue was "Let's get off to a sweet start" and I got a dinky little box of Baileys Truffles. I've never had these before but I love truffles and baileys so mixing them together has to be good.

The Purple presents are from someone on Scrapstars and aren't numbered so it's like a lucky dip every morning. I am not the most decisive person in the world so this could take a while each day LOL Maybe that can be a job for the kids. On the first day I decided to open a prenent that the wrapping had ripped on so I could already see what it was. It was a roll of double sided tape and funnily enough I had been thinking the night before that I needed to buy some more.

I haven't opened day 2 yet so I'll post later with those.

My jewellery has really taken off, Mum had taken some in to her work because one of her friends had wanted to see it. Well she ended up selling everything and taking orders for a whole lot more. Great news but now I have to make all my Christmas presents again LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone