Rebecca's Ramblings

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jewellery


I am really getting into this jewellery making.

I found some lovely glass pendants and beads in a wee shop in town yesterday and made some necklaces this morning. If the shop had been open today I would have been down there to buy a load more.

I am going to make some bracelets and earrings to match so let's hope all the ladies in the family like jewellery.









We took the kids to the park this morning and I took my camera with me. I was trying to get some nice Autumn pictures for the photo competition on UK Scrappers strangely the trees int he park still look very green, there was plenty of leaves lying on the ground so I got a few shots of the girls walking through them holding hands. I took loads of pictures of the swans. They had 4 babies this year and the Mummy swan must be trying to get them to fly. 5 of them flew from one side of the pond to the other and I stood and watched in awe, by the time I remembered I had my camera with me it was too late. I waited for ages for them to do it again but when they did Jessica was standing close to the water and I was holding on to the back of her jacket so I still didn't get a picture. I will need to go round by myself the next time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone