Rebecca's Ramblings

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tidying Up

I've been busy tidying up all my scrapbooking stuff today. Steven, selfishly wants a space on the dining table to do a jigsaw, so he moved all my stuff into a large pile. I'm trying to get it organised so that it will be easier for me to scrap at home and not just at crops. Unfortunately organisation is not one of my strong points so it may take some time.

I was one of the lucky ones that got the sizzlit alphabet for £13.99 because of ellisons mistake. i didn't get Nouveau that I originally ordered but Curly Girly. Only problem is I can't get it to work in my sizzix machine. My other sizzlits work but not these ones. I'm not sure if they need to be broken in or not but I am going to persevere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone