Rebecca's Ramblings

Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's Been A While

Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I really need to get into the habit of posting daily.

I was at an Angel Craft crop yesterday, it was a 12 hour one and although I was only intending staying a while I lasted until the end. Roz did a Fab crop class using the Blonde Moments Spring Fling papers, I'll post a picture of the finished LO later. We had a great time and got a Chinese delivered for dinner :-)

I also got a few pages of my Book of Me done. This came about because of the Summer Cyber Crop on UKS, I was on the BoM bus but due to work and other things I didn't manage to take part but I have loads of ideas and really want to get this done. I am doing it in 8.5 x 11 which is a bit different for me. I managed to get lots of photos from my Mum and scanned and printed them all out so I have lots to work with. There are lots of challenges on UKS at the moment so it should keep me motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone