Rebecca's Ramblings

Monday, December 04, 2006

I've Fallen Behind Already!!!


Well so much for posting every day LOL

So what lovely things did I get in my advent parcels over the last few days?

On day 2 of my UK Scrappers one I got a lovely pink Zig Pen, I've never used these before but I'll need to keep it out of sight of my girls, pink things are sure to be snaffled. On day 3 I got to open one of the cute little boxes and inside I found the most gorgeous shade of blue micro-fine glitter. Glitter is always a winner in this house, we can normally be found with sparkles somewhere on our faces LOL, I also got a packet of pink micro beads. I have never used these before but they have been on my to buy list for ages. Today I got a packet of KI Memories tattoo rub ons in a lovely shade of green, I love rub ons. I also got a clue to my santa's identity, they have been scrapping for over 8 years. part of me wants to go through the list and whittle it down but another part of me wants the mystery to go on a bit longer.

In my Scrapstars parcel I got a packet of Karen Foster Brad Bars on day 2. I did actually order these for myself before but my computer crashed and I had to start again and forgot to add them in again so now I have them:~) I have decided to let the kids choose what present I have to open because it is taking me too long to decide so on day 3 Katie chose a present that I was convinced was a kalaidescope, it was actually stacking pots crammed full of beautiful pink, sequins, flowers and cute little butterflies. Today Jessica picked out a similar present that contained lots of purple and silver ribbon, butterflies, flowers, sequins and pearly flowers.

I am loving this, I only hope that the people I bought for are having as much fun opening their presents each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Music Video Code provided by Music Video Zone